Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I'm a slacker....

So, my last post was in October....I'm going to post pictures of all my cupcakes since then.

Rainbow Fish  



Winter W'ONE'derland



Gender Reveal - It's a Boy
I piped in blue icing in the center. It was hard keeping the secret from everyone!





It's Wedding Season!



Summertime Pool Party 



The Pool Party cupcakes are probably my favorite, but I do enjoy making the wedding dresses. For the Pool Party cupcakes, I put a teddy graham in a gummie LifeSaver. I made light blue icing and streaked blue food coloring in the piping bag before I put the icing in to make the streaking. 

Stay tuned...this weekend I'm making a John Deere tractor cupcake cake. I'm really excited! I think it will turn out really cute! Hopefully, I will post pictures this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment